Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I have no words to thank Credila for the effort you have put in sanctioning my education loan.



I have no words to thank you for the effort you have put in sanctioning my education loan. It is mostly because of your effort that today I am on the verge of traveling to Germany for my higher education with the financial backing from Credila.
I myself, and also on behalf of my family members, thank you wholeheartedly for being the ultimate pillar of support that you were during the days when my loan application was in process. I can, without any doubt say that if you were not there, I could not have thought to pursue my higher studies abroad. The hard work that you had put in sanctioning my loan is second to none and it made me feel that you thought of my career in the same line as my elder sister would have thought.
And last but not the least, thanks to Credila for having faith in someone who does have several lakhs of money in his bank account, but has enough courage to do the hard work and earn the same, and also to repay your loan without any hindrances.


Dip Nag, University of Kaiserlautern, MS in Computer Science, Germany.
 


10 comments:

  1. Our company mypersonalloan.com.sg one of the best personal loan service provider in singapore. if you want to loan from singapore so contact us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personal loan is a great support. I am going to take a personal loan from famous bank around. They offer me a great support.
    Personal loans Roanoke Rapids

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have no work to thank the Credila as there is the proper place for your help. Just make your approach to the http://www.psychologycapstoneproject.com/our-services/ and can visit all the pages present here with the better dealing. You can also get more links here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want to get the credit from this zone of the success then you can easily find the best pattern of your life from this package. See the link of https://www.reflectiveessayhelp.com/our-reflective-essay-writing-services/nursing-reflective-essay/ from this package and get the real statement of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can get the best words of your life with this page and can see the effort for the new system of the education. You can visit the best pages here with http://www.samplestatementofpurpose.net/best-mba-statement-of-purpose-sample/ and can see the new structure of the life with this system.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Educational loans are always best for the students and the serivces you provide for students are really best. You can explore more ideas about how to write application.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many students are facing load of problem while applying for education loan. I just visit this page and found interesting things which help me in the approval of loan. You have shared your experience here.

    ReplyDelete